State Emergency Operations Center Overview
- The Colorado State Emergency Operations Center (SEOC) is activated at level one operations.
- 58 county and state emergency operations centers activated.
- 63 county emergency disaster declarations issued
- State of Colorado Emergency Disaster Declaration declared on March 11, 2020.
- FEMA major disaster declaration declared on March 28, 2020.
COVID19 Overview Dashboard
View the dashboard below or with this mobile-friendly link.
- State Agency Director for Resource Information
- Executive Orders
- CDPHE Public Health Orders
Public health orders and explanations of the orders are posted on our website under the "Stay Home Except for Essential Needs" tab. A list of all of the orders is listed at the bottom of the page. Information on who the orders apply to, who the orders do not apply to and frequently asked questions are posted at the top of the page.
- Governor's Office News Release