April 30 is the last day the donation and resource center will be open to Marshall Fire and Wind survivors. Donation efforts will transfer to the Boulder County Long Term Recovery Group.
- The Donation Distribution Center is not accepting drop-offs of clothing donations from individuals. The facility is in need of these items on the Needs List.
- If you are a business, nonprofit, or responding agency with large/bulk donations of new material goods, see the Current Needs List and contact us to schedule drop off at 720-574-2300.
- The donation center will be closed from Friday, April 15 at 4 p.m. through Sunday, April 17.
Federal Assistance through March 31, 2022, for DR4634 Individual Assistance
|Individual Household Program (IHP) Dollars Approved||$1,843,500|
|Housing Assistance (HA) Dollars Approved||$1,217,789|
|Other Needs Assistance (ONA) Dollars Approved||$625,711|
|Small Business Administration (SBA) Applications Received: Home Loans||2,092|
|SBA Applications Received: Business||256|
|Total SBA Applications Received||2,350|
|SBA Loans Approved: Homes||636|
|SBA Home Loan Dollars Approved||$91,648,300|
|SBA Loans Approved: Business||39|
|SBA Business Loan Dollars Approved||$6,085,800|
|Total SBA Loan Dollars Approved||$97,734,100|
Public Assistance Grant Program
On Feb. 9, 2022, FEMA approved categories C-G of the Public Assistance Grant program for applicants in Boulder County. The DHSEM team will notify eligible applicants to update their requests for assistance.
- 21 requests for public assistance applications submitted
- 17 applicants are eligible
- 4 withdrawn
Background Information for DR4634
On December 31, 2021, the president approved a major disaster declaration (formally referred to as DR4534) to the state of Colorado to supplement state and local recovery efforts in the areas affected by wildfire and straight-line winds beginning on December 30, 2021. The major disaster declaration activated the FEMA Public Assistance Program and Individual Assistance Programs for Boulder County.
This follows the state of emergency declared by Governor Jared Polis on December 30, 2021, due to the Marshall fire.
Information shared below is as up today's joint field office reports at 8 a.m.
Visit the DR4634 Boulder Fires and Straight Line Winds page for recovery information.