To register for a briefing, email DHSEM Recovery Specialist Lauren Butner with the following information:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Agency affiliation
- Briefing you want to attend
Applicant Briefings will be held for the government and certain private non-profit agencies interested in applying for Public Assistance Grant funds. These events are not open to the public and are intended for agencies impacted by the Cameron Peak and East Troublesome Fire and eligible for the Public Assistance Grant Program. Please note that at this time, no federal funding has been approved for individuals.
How to apply for Public Assistance Grant Program
Attend an applicant briefing held by the State of Colorado. See below for a full schedule. Each briefing is tailored to a specific audience, but if you are not able to attend the appropriate briefing, please feel free to join another.
After attending a briefing, register an account with the grants portal.
Submit a Request for Public Assistance through the FEMA grants portal no later than February 14, 2021.
Video instructions on how to register with the grants portal and complete the Request for Public Assistance is available on the FEMA Youtube channel.
- January 26 from 2:30-3:30 p.m. for Larimer County Government
- January 27 from 10-11:30 a.m. for Mountain Parks Rural Electric Authority
- February 1 from 8:30 - 10 a.m. for Poudre Valley Rural Electric Authority
- February 1 from 2-3:30 p.m. for the Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT) and Colorado Department of Natural Resources (DNR)
- February 2 from 1-3 p.m. for fire districts and departments
- February 3 from 11 a.m. -12:30 p.m. for voluntary organizations active in disasters (VOADs) and private non-profits (PNPs)
- February 4 from 1:30-3 p.m. for Colorado Department of Personnel and Administration (DPA), Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE), Colorado Department of Education (CDE), Department of Corrections (DOC) and Colorado Department of Public Safety (CDPS)
- February 5 from 11 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. for cultural and historic agencies
- February 5 from 2 - 3:30 p.m. for Grand County government
- February 8 from 2-3:30 p.m. for special districts
- February 9 from 9 - 10:30 a.m. for city and town governments
- February 9 from 2-3:30 p.m. for general briefings
- February 10 from 2-3:30 p.m. for general briefings
TBD: Colorado Division of Fire Prevention and Control